• The Pinzgauer is a family of high-mobility all-terrain 4WD (4×4) and 6WD (6×6) military utility vehicles.
• The vehicle was originally developed in the late 1960s and manufactured by Steyr-Daimler-Puch of Graz, Austria, and was named after the Pinzgauer, an Austrian breed of horse.
• The Pinzgauer is a highly accomplished off-road vehicle. Its capabilities, in some operational scenarios, are better than that of the Humvee and the Land Rover Defender.
• 13 inches of clearance (lowest point when fully loaded)
• 45-degree approach and departure angle
• 43.5-degree side-slope
• 100% slope or until tires lose traction
• 27.6 inches fording depth
• Can climb down a 14 inch wall
• 710 4×4 payload – 2200 pounds and 712 6×6 payload – 3300 pounds
• Top speed (4×4): 68 mph; (6×6): 62 mph
• Full engine power available at 2 mph
• M body type carries 10 people (4×4) and 14 people (6×6)
Have a special color in mind? We can do anything from Chromillusion to Raptor Skin. GG can match the whole gamut.
If you believe that your ‘Gauer has to keep the same bells and whistles, think again. We can hook you up with any type of modular system available.
Not enough clearance? For ‘Gauer or Range Rover, we provide services to spruce up your suspension for your daily driver or full-blown rock climber.
We not only make things look good, we can make them safer. Installation of 5 point harnesses and rear bench modifications can be done with ease.
Bolt-ons, lift kits and interior mods not enough for you? How about we turn your ‘Gauer into a weekend hotel or traveling bar? If you have something in mind, we can make it happen.
If it has to do with ‘Gauers or Rovers, we can do it, get it or dream it up. Feel free to contact us and get the ball rolling for your next trip or idea.
For more options related to Pinzgauers, contact us via phone or e-mail.
For anything you need related to Range Rovers, come to us.
We carry full selection of Gauer spares, as well as accessories for most off-road vehicles. We’re currently getting our catalog up and running, so call us with any inquiries regarding parts or accessories and we’ll get you what you need!
Military versions of the Pinzgauer 2nd Generation 718 ...
2nd Generation Pinzgauer miltiary vehicles.
The military of the Pinzgauer 712 6×6.
Military versions of the Pinzgauer 710 in action. ...
More information on driving classes coming soon! Check back periodically for more info.
Check out the test store and give it a try. The colors aren’t done, but under the first couple categories and items, you’ll find a taste of what is to come.
Welcome to the new Gauer Garage website! There will be many changes made in the near future, so make sure you bookmark the website and stop by for updates. Future features will include a full inventory of spares and accessories for Pinzgauers and other off-road vehicles.